Black Lapel Custom Clothiers is not your average menswear company. We are a group of young, tech-savvy, and stylishly-inclined individuals with the goal of revolutionizing the Men’s clothing industry by bringing custom clothing--suits, shirts and accessories--to the front and center of every man's wardrobe. We are looking for a super-intern with a passion for social media and advertising to join us in our vision of creating a better-dressed world, while having a blast doing it.
Do we have your attention yet?!
Opportunities You’ll Have With Black Lapel:
- Gain an immersive, hands-on experience in the entire social strategy including planning, content creation, community management and data analysis.
- Exposure to a variety of social platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and Youtube.
- Assist in social media content creation--photo/video shoots, copywriting
- Exposure and direct hands-on involvement in a wide variety of social platforms and technologies.
- Assist in advertising campaigns on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Gain a thorough understanding of the numbers and data that drive results through regular reporting and analytics platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Assist with creative briefs for marketing campaign development.
- Discover and create new ways to advertise in the made to measure market.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Self-motivated, proactive attitude
- Fearless attitude towards new technology and an insatiable desire to learn
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Hands-on experience with major social media platform including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin and Pinterest
- Strong analytical ability and comfortable working with data
- Photography skills (DSLR experience) a plus
- Photoshop / photo editing skills a plus
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior currently enrolled in college
***Available as a 2-3 month full-time, unpaid internship but includes a weekly stipend.***
If this is right up your alley, please send us your resume and cover letter!